Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wonderful wedding!!

days like today are so great!
I love LOVE love LOVE shooting weddings! seriously though. Everyone is just so happy! and all the family is there, everyone is talking about their memories from a long time ago, etc.
in this case, the bride and groom had both been married before and both have families. The groom had 9 children and the bride had 3. there were 46 grandkids and 3 great grandkids. While at the luncheon meeting so many new people and watching how they all interacted with each other really made me want to have a large family. They had not all been together in a while because they all live different places and so i think the reunion meant a lot to them. Honestly though, i want that some day. I want to grow old with the man i love and watch our children grow up and have families of their own.
I don't think i could get any greater satisfaction than seeing my own children live their lives to the best of their ability.
Anyways this was a huge group! HUGE! it was also super fun because the wedding and reception was western themed and so everyone was dressed up like cowboys and cowgirls! The whole family had a blast. And i did too. I love weddings. I love being happy. :D

short post, but i've been going all day long. so.....
loves,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment