Tuesday, April 19, 2011

i made you a foodchain!


okay, class registration is the biggest joke of life. here i am, a little old sophomore in credits way down at the end of the food chain. But not at the VERY end of the food chain, just towards the bottom. And all the people who think they're cool took all the classes that i need! LAME!!! so now i am trying to figure out what classes i am taking. and after i had my schedule PERFECT too. so dumb. I made this in photo shop for you.
{notice that i am sporting a highly fashionable bow and skirt. i even drop shadowed and embossed the title of the picture for your convenience.}
you're welcome.

anyways, besides that today is wonderful. i didn't pay attention in Planet Earth {but what else is new?} but did something way more important instead-applied for 2 more jobs. Oh, and i'm not taking my test in that class on thursday. cause the lowest score gets dropped and i am perfectly content with my B+ and A on my other 2.

in other news- it is sunny and patly cloudy today. BUT NOT WARM! it is so deceitful. good thing i didn't put on my bikini today or other such skanky outfits that i see modeled around campus on days like today.

I think i'm going to make rosemary chicken and potatoes tonight for dinner. :D good news eh?

for a laugh-

betsy and i's conversations today.
{betsy is in bold}
"okay, if you'll go to class for me i'll give you a dollar."
"a dollar?"
"okay fine. 5 dollars."
*nothing*
"okay TEN!"
"you'd really give me ten?!"
".....how about five."
"no"
"okay, and i'll fill your bath water up every time you take a bath."
"ha"
"and i'll play with your hair."
":D"
"and there is ONE guy in the class!!!! and he can be yours!"
"goody!"
"yeah, there are a lot of reasons why you should go to class for me huh?"
"....yep......"
"I'm really just doing this for your own good."
haha. to say the least i don't really mind filling my own bath water up. So she's at class right now. haha.

and then-
"Brianna, you BETTER NOT get a new best friend this summer." -Betsy
"bahahahahahahah"-me
"this is not a laughing matter."
** tried to make a straight face***
"PROMISE ME YOU'LL NOT GET A NEW BEST FRIEND THIS SUMMER WITHOUT ME!"
"okay, i promise."
*big smiles* "okay i promise too!"

p.s. WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!! {thank you old farm office lady!! you are my new hero!}

oh man, what the heck will i do without her this summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment