Friday, April 29, 2011

pretty pictures and captions

I finished my painting today! and i finished my final in drawing! { This means the only class i have stuff left in is Photo 2!!} here they are-

i'm pretty sure i want to make wallpaper out of this. I'm pretty stoked about how it turned out.
this is a close up of the design i made for the background on each color of square.


color palette for the sunflower painting.
final painting.
close up so you can see how thick the paint is.
This is how i paint. i take over the whole table and have to get in the zone. And then i paint so much i lose track of time. It's bizarre. i never thought that would happen to me with painting. I mean when i go on photo shoots i always lose track of the time, but it's weird that it happened with painting too. Never has happened with drawing. I am hyper aware of time with drawing. i HATE drawing.
this is my first drawing, first day of college.



this person {who i am still unsure if it was a guy or girl... but leaning toward guy...} knew every song of sean's and recorded himself singing ever song. I had more fun watching him than the actual concert. It was pretty darn entertaining. haha. and lauren was crepin' on him.
those two ladies were my favorite. it was hilarious! they were waaaay older than the average person there and they were borderline obsessed with mr k.
pet peeve- when people try to be funny in the picture you're taking.
I really like this one of us. {ash, me, betsy, tara}
and then there were random fireworks..... sorry for the cruddy picture.

i don't think that the concert was worth the money that the university paid for it. the only part that was good was the "fire burnin" song.

i'm sorry i am on the dull side today.

No comments:

Post a Comment