Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i see you through my window, while i'm studying at my table inside.

So today's post will be everything i see happening in the parking lot while i study-

there is this hill of dirt {where they tore crap down and the blessed chicken coops!} and is over grown with pretty weeds. Anyways, i go over there to take pictures and it's actually quite pretty. I look out my kitchen window and always feel like i'm in ireland. I feel like i should play some bag pipe music now or something. lol. so it is now called the Irish hill of beauty.

There is this guy who lives rather close to me. {and i honestly don't care if he sees this because i'm moving out in 1.5 weeks} And he is known in my ward by, "the most attractive guy in the ward." i cannot tell you how many times someone will say that and then all the girls know exactly who it is that's being talked about. it's great. So today while i was doing my homework i see him pull into the parking lot on his sexy bike. {like the motorcycle kind not the peddle kind} So i stop studying for a second and just gaze into his beautiful helmet. He walks towards my apartment and goes into his. back to my studying.


10 minutes later. He walks out of his apartment with his helmet in one hand and 2 ginormica trash bags thrown over his right shoulder all manly like. He chucks them ever-so-easily into the dumpster and goes to his bike. And then rides off. :D it was a good day to gaze out the window. I touched one of the wheels of his motorcycle this one time. Yeah.... no one was home at his apartment and the UPS guy delivered it to my apartment instead. So he came by to get it and i got to roll his new wheel to him. It was a very special moment in my life let me tell you. :P
He is also sunday school pres {i believe.....} And gives really nice lessons. My sister came to visit at the beginning of the year and said, "do you think they have him teach because he's easy to look at?" haha. gotta love someone who tells it how it is.

have you ever seen a someone carrying 3 full garbage bags riding a skateboard to take out the trash?? I would have answered with a no.... before today while studying at my kitchen table. I got a kick out of it. He was doing pretty good, and then he got a little off balance and CRASH! he fell onto his garbage bags. hahahah! sad, but hilarious! poor kid. Maybe next time he'll take the extra minute to plainly walk them out.

Anyways, that was the highlight of my study time. and then i sit here wondering why i don't remember everything i studied....
it's fine. i got A's on all my other tests and paper in photo history, i can fail the final...... right?

But on a very important side note-

hulu lets me pick what commercial i watch! Here i am watching ANTM photo shoot {America's Next Top Model, duh} and it's commercial time. but then i don't hear anything.... and then 3 choices pop up! One-cat food, two-5 gum, 3-some car. hello, i wanna see the gum one! It was an exciting thing to me. What a clever idea for them to think of. If i have to watch a dumb commercial, they might as well let me pick the least dumb one, right?? High five HULU!

And.... i found a long lost can of cranberry sauce on my food shelf today! for all of those who do not know, Cranberry sauce is the reason i go to Thanksgiving dinner. so, naturally i get excited to see it and knock it off my shelf, creating a huge dent in the side. And said dent prevented me from getting it out of the can in a pretty fashion. so i took a bite and it was not cold enough so i put it in the freezer to take a lil' chill before i ate some of it. And then i ate some of it..... yeah it's gone now...... don't judge me, i just like cranberry sauce. Next time i'm going to resist and let it freeze! It'll be like a Popsicle! I'm trying this. This summer. And then i'll blog about it.

alright well i have to get up at the bum crack of dawn {6 am if we're being precise} so this is my time to tell you sleep tight and to not let the nasty bed bugs attack you in your slumber. :D
-Bri

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so one: Yes he is super fine! Two: HE CRASHED? I was walking to my car and was like, " wow that guy is talented! I wish I could carry trash ans skate at the same time! haha too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one-i think i'd marry him. :P and two- he totally did!! it was like the funniest thing of life!

    ReplyDelete