Wednesday, April 27, 2011

making a man fat, and library adventures.

this semester i have really enjoyed cooking. This is probably not the best thing for me, but it'll be a good thing for the future. I'll make a man fat one day with my mad cooking skills. yesterday morning i made biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast.


and i would have to say that it was really really good! :D

and tonight i made up a recipe and it turned out waaaaaaay good. honestly have no idea how i lived with out it. Anyways. i am calling it Brianna Lasagna. want the recipe? leave me a comment and i'll give it to you. :D


looks good huh??!

today i printed my first 16x20 print. it was huge!! and a pain in the rear-end but it's pretty!
here is a diagram of how much i've moved up in the printing of photographs world.



9 months from today is my birthday!!! i am now 19 1/4 years old. It's a good day.

So earlier today i went to the library to study for my photo history final- and i fell asleep.... my phone was on my text book and my head was on them both. yeah, to say the least when i got a text and my phone vibrated i jumped like 3 feet. Good thing that i didn't know anyone that saw it. Although at least then i could have laughed about it.

today was the best day in institute all year. It was exactly what i needed to hear and it helped me a lot.

then i went back to the library. And i did not fall asleep! but i do have a piece of advice-when choosing a snack to eat at the library, do not choose a crispy green apple. It makes way too much noise and everyone will be staring at you. Bad idea.

while at the library {the second time of the day} i saw a cowboy on the side walk riding a bike. And then i thought about how cool it would have been if he was riding a horse instead of a bike. I think i'm going to suggest getting some hitching posts and take out some of the bike racks. I'm sure if i get enough signatures it'll work.... right??

So the library is ridiculously busy this time of year. I've decided that when i want to cross off "kiss passionately in the library", it will not be during dead week or finals week.

My photo history final was wonderful! I knew every single answer and feel more confident than i ever have on a test before! it was amazing! The power of saying a prayer before a test is amazing!

while reading in my textbook i came across this quote and I liked it a lot.
"The contemplation of things as they are, without substituition or imposture, without error or confusion, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention." -Willard Van Dyke.

Now i'm watching "Life as we know it" with attractive Josh Duhamel. It's a cute movie. I would recommend it to you.

i am now done with these classes-
Planet Earth, photo history, and {second half of Book of Mormon} institute.
to go-
photo 2, drawing 2, painting 1. all three studio art classes. joy. to. the. world.

happy wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment