Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Registration, V.T., and un-matching sequined shoes.

And once again you get a post from me while i'm waiting for my prints in their fun little bubble bath/ in photo history. :D

Here are the classes that i got into- photo studio {YES!!!} Digital photography {yes!} family finance {good thing i got in} and Engligh 2010{at 7:30 in the morning! I'm going to die.} and am wait listed for 2 computers and art classes, a 3D design class, art seminar, a different time of English 2010, AND #2 on western swing dancing!!!!!!!

here are a few of the funny quotes you could hear from our living room while Betsy, Anna {who came over to register with us} and i said while we were trying to register.

"i have to pee!.....nevermind it went away." hahaha "i have to pee when i get nervous..." -Anna
"well, i'm in the history of jazz...."-Betsy
"i can take aerobic kick boxing!!!!! never mind, it's not at USU."-Betsy
"I think i'm going to change my major to women and gender studies." -betsy
"I am now on the wait list for double the amount of credits i can take."-me
"does anybody have a bandaid?"-Betsy
"Maybe we really should email the registrar...i mean, it tells us we should."
"what do you mean there's been an error?!?!"-all of us
**stand up-do a dance** "YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I FINALLY DIDN'T GET THE ERROR PAGE!" -Anna

alright so here is the best part of my photo class today.
I was on my computer writing the earlier part of this blog and one of the girls asked if i had seen this youtube video. i hadn't so we watched it. I think it's pretty hilarious, i just wish she would have said gosh instead. Anyways, my professor walked in right after it was over and asked what we were all laughing about. so we showed him the bed intruder song and news cast. hahaha. i was a little leery of showing him but we did and he got a good laugh out of it. it was super good to A-see my professor be a normal person and B-to see that he's still happy as before because-

my Professor, Craig Law, {wonderful man, super nice, just awesome.} is back!! He hasn't been here since like february because his wife was battling cancer and he wanted to be with her the last few months of her life. She lost her battle last thursday :'(. I didn't know her but everyone of the grad students that have been helping with our class said that she was the most wonderful lady they've ever met. So i am surprised that he came back so soon, but he seems to be of really good spirits.


Today is 4/20. i saw like 5 people say something about this on Facebook and had NO idea what it meant. Not that surprising though.... So i googled it like any normal human being would. and read about it in the urban dictionary. weird. There was even a drug panel at the school today talking about the pro's and cons of doing marijuana. I didn't go. isn't it sad?

big news of yesterday- melissa and i did our last month of visiting teaching. and guess what?? We got one hundred percent every month of the school year! that's right! :D Our girl's are pretty fetchin' awesome too. favorite quote from the year of VT, "...And then i made out with him." **GASPS**hand over mouth** "Did I just say that out loud????!" good times, good times.

So last night was taco tuesday. Betsy went like this. Isn't she a sight for sore eyes? This is how she gets the boys..... er... relyk. HAHA!

my favorite part are her "badazzled" shoes. :D

I'm going to miss taco tuesday this summer. And Betsy's matching "talent". :D

This is all.

hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment