Monday, April 18, 2011

why yes, i did just like my status. :D and s'more numbers and such.

I GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE BFA
PHOTO PROGRAM AT USU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is NOT a joke. or a drill. just sayin'

So we were supposed to find out last week but we didn't. :'(
but idon'tevencareaboutthatrightnow!!!!

Anyways, this is big news. why?? Because i am IN the major i want to be in. and Because i'm the only first year student that was accepted! most of the kids are juniors and some sophomores. :D I am stoked! Can we say "hello studio work"?!?!?!?!
I feel so happy. 4 years in the making and i feel like i finally have accomplished something big!
okay, i'm done ranting and flipping out over this.

but it's monday, so this means another countdown till my first year of college is over.

19 days till i move back to Orem
6 class days
13 classes
1 final
6 photo prints
2 drawings
1.5 paintings
1 poster presentation
1 science test {that i don't have to take because the lowest score is dropped and i got good scores on all my other ones}
1 clean check. boo!
and then......


SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm excited about summer. But wish i could live in Logan still.
But it's fine.

things i will miss-

  • MY ROOMMATES!!!
  • my ward. there never has been a better ward. ever. Or a better bishopric. honestly i wish they were going to be my bishopric next year too! :'(
  • Country swing dancing
  • random adventures
  • mattress surfing
  • betsy
  • living on my own
  • my photo class and large darkroom
  • melissa's cupcakes that make me fat. {and that i'm eating right now.......}
  • the quote wall
  • the college town
  • the dvd collection in my apartment
  • "i hate boys" nights
  • the Plounge dance parties
  • aggie athletics
  • bon fires
  • hearing the word "idgit"
  • getting my "florida" on
  • the amount of cowboys that i am too scared to talk to.
  • etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
Logan smells like worms right now. i have had to dodge them all day because they are ALL over EVERY sidewalk here!
Anyways, i've gotta go fill some sandbags for FHE cause Logan might have to start herding two of every animal onto an ark if the floods don't stop real soon.


best quote from recent times in my apartment-

"fine. if you're praying for that then i'm going to start praying for the unicorns to come back!!"
-Melissa
and
"aww i wanna be a mom!.... but being a dad looks kinda fun too....."-me

and... last night we did the pepto bismol dance for betsy. :D

peace. love. no dope. {Brian's motto}

No comments:

Post a Comment