Thursday, April 28, 2011

someone please press the play button on the hallelujah chorus!

I have moved up in the world! I no longer will ever have to go to a drawing or painting class again! I am on to much bigger and better things {i.e. photography and graphics} :D :D This is where it's at. I had no idea that i had it in me to get through them, but i did it! Who knew that i cold draw like Degas and paint like Van Gogh???..... well sorta.... i could barely draw a stick figure in a dress before and now i can draw/paint things that look normal to life! if i can dig up my drawing from my first day of college i will post it so you can see how cruddy i was compared to my "averageness" now.

this is my Van Gogh painting. {i'm not done, but pretty close}

i think it resembles the original-
remember that i'm not done yet....

i have to move in 9 days... :'( i am going to miss school and logan and my apartment and friends SOOOOO much! i want August to be here already.....and May hasn't even started yet.... this is worse than my senioritis was last year.

so i was going to put the title of my blog as "Idgit" {or a simpler definition would be-boys} in honor of Melissa. haha. We decided that each of the roommates have things that we always say and we kind of have stolen from each other. Mine is "Rude" {betsy says that i say it uhRUDE! [or i guess aaaarude] with a little uh or something like that before it haha} and Betsy's is "seriously" or "it's fine". and Ashley's is "i like it!" {but she says it, "iiiiiiaaaaalikeit!" all in one syllable. haha} and since Anna was a roommate too hers was, "i'm in a weird mood". we're kind of legit roomies. I'm gonna miss them.....like a dog. haha. we have a note on the fridge that anna left that says, "i miss you! (like a dog)" inside joke :)

here is a fabulous picture that lauren put up on FB today that was from forever ago. and i think we are all babes in it

they were war head pops so they were sour! I'm currently debating whether to put this as my profile picture or not.......yeah? no? i love these two. I have the world's best friends.

So i've noticed that my journal entries have gotten seriously shorter in length since i started blogging more often..... This is not good. My journal probably thinks i hate it. So i A-need to stop blogging so i can write better in my journal for my posterity or something like that, or B-need to print out my blog posts and tape them into my journal with a cool color of duct tape because my grandma taught me that there was no other tape than duct tape. i'll let you know how my endeavors go.

Annnnnyways. i'm going to bed. gotta get me some more dark room time in tomorrow morning before the sean kingston concert here at USU. be jealous, cause i know ya'll are. :D

your favorite Brianna,
Brianna.



No comments:

Post a Comment