Thursday, April 14, 2011

my day consisted of....

ART

I drew-
  • the eiffel tower
  • my great grandma's necklace
  • a lady walking a dog
  • a couple holding hands
  • a lady riding a bike
  • a cloud
  • a tree
  • a shrub
And painted-
  • a yellow flower
  • a leaf
  • a metal railing thing.
hours spent-
over 12. TWELVE!!!!!!! it was death.

you should have seen my hands. I think they are permanently stained.

i'm sorry. i'm really boring today. I'm still recovering from no sleep two nights ago.
but on the bright side i at least have a good youtube video for you. My brother showed this to me like 6 months ago and i just remembered it.
p.s. you guys should all follow my photo blog. I have another engagement session tomorrow. :D

loves, hugs, and lollipop kisses too,
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment