Thursday, April 21, 2011

My camera future drawing, the pros of next year, and yellow frosting.

Last night i went to bed at 10:30! I haven't gone to bed that early since..... probably December. i honestly can't remember. I woke up at 10 am. :D I feel waaaaaay good today! And guess what else? i sluffed my science class {and test today}. Because i didn't have to take it.
So i did this-
on photoshop. i have to draw it now. boo!! It'll be better than drawing something else though. Bring on the sharpies. :D

2 weeks from tonight i will be done with my first year of college! why i am excited about this-
  • Not being the smallest fish in the HUGE pond.
  • when a guy asks what year i am i don't have to hear the "....ohhhhhhh........." comment when i say freshmen. Even though sometimes i "semi-lie" and say sophomore. Because credit wise i am......
  • living on the old side of old farm
  • being in my major!!!
  • not having painting and drawing classes. :D:D
  • possibly meeting my future eternal companion in western swing dancing class. Because where else am i supposed to find a cowboy?? none of them take art classes. unless they're the "broke back" kind of cowboys. And then that wouldn't work either. what an "unfortunosity". {as Betsy would say}
  • sharing 1 bathroom with six girls {okay not looking forward to it. mainly i just like imagining all the hilarious problems this could cause.}
  • if i think of more i'll let you know..... bucause as you know, using bullet points is my all-time favorite way to blog! :D
So a couple weeks ago i saw a newspaper article title that said, "Book of mormon the musical." i was in a hurry and never looked at it but then today, my past manager/boss/teacher/advisor {have no idea what to call her} from my internship at Fotogenix, Tiffany {who is pretty fetchin' awesome!}, had a link on her facebook to this article. I read it and it's a good article. So then i did a little research on the "musical" and it sounds pretty awfully wrong. When i hear "book of mormon the musical" i think of the animated movies that all the malls in Utah sell at the kiosk things. Anyways if you want to read the Book of Mormon, the book {not musical} leave me a comment and i'll get you one for free. And then if you want it to be a musical you can put a CD in of the primary songs or the Hymns while you read it. I'm pretty brilliant when it comes to good ideas. :)

I'm headed to my 3rd to last painting and drawing 2 class in apx 45 minutes. *claps hands excitedly* i have 2 drawings left (one above) and i have to try and copy this one-
it's by Edgar DeGas. it looks simpler to me than others. and when it comes to Brianna+drawing, simple is the best possible scenario.

and 1.5 paintings left.
this is the one that is half done. i am doing it from a picture i took a year ago.
and then my master painting-

i am so not looking forward to it.

favorite thing said yesterday- "She didn't lock the door!! So she came in!" "Tell her she will have to live with her consequences and entertain her!" haha.

And i made a chocolate cake yesterday. And died the butter cream frosting {made from Melissa's cupcake calendar of wonderfulness} yellow in honor of hoping spring will come. it was great. But then it hailed today, so i don't think my cake worked. :'( But there's still some left, so come over and grab a piece if you're in Logan. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment