Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Spring, stop pretending to be like your brother Winter.


i woke up this morning to sunshine! so i wore a light jacket to school.
first class- on the door there was a sign that said "class canceled today" so i went and ran the errand on campus i needed to. went out side to what?!??!! PURING RAIN!! don't worry though, i had my umbrella. my shoes were soaked and half my pant legs too.
i decided that there was nothing better on a rainy day than baking cookies. :D

Don't they look wonderful? Peanut butter chocolate chip. I made the recipe up too. :D
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
    1/2 cup butter, room temperature
      1/2 cup peanut butter
        1 egg
          1 1/4 cup flour
            3/4 teaspoon baking soda
              1/2 teaspoon baking powder
                1/4 teaspoon salt
                  1 teaspoon vanilla
                  1/2 package chocolate chips
                  and then it decided to snow.
                  and so i decided to take some pretty pictures of the snow.




                  just trying some different shutter speeds and apertures and effects in photo shop.
                  which one is your favorite??
                  And then because of the snow my classes tonight were canceled. :D which means all of my classes were canceled today!

                  so here is a new youtube video for you. a spoof on the Friday song.

                  and because i saw this word and thought it was funny i will have a word of the day on my blog today. wikiot {click to see the definition} i'm totally a wikiot.

                  I figured out what i am going to do for my master painting project. Van Gogh's sunflower painting
                  Call me lazy {or just know my limits} but I chose it because it looks more simple than other famous paintings. haha. :D
                  Have a wonderfully wintered spring day.

                  -Brianna

                  1 comment: