Wednesday, April 13, 2011

By far the bestest Wednesday of the semester.


I really should not be blogging right now but instead should be-- drawing/painting/SLEEPING/dying. But i had a really good day so i must blog and not break my habbit. :D

First off {the bad part of the day} I slept zero hours last night. Honestly. I tossed and turned and then tossed some more. Poor Betsy, she probably got waaay less sleep last night because of me squeaking the bed and such. {sorry moo... i mean Betsy :P} Anyways i decide to get up an hour early cause i couldn't sleep anyways and to get to the photo lab and work on stuff before class started/before Taylor got here. But all the developer was gone, and the powder stuff to make new developer was locked up and so there i sat in the photo lab for an hour doing nothing of worth. I'm trying sooo sooo hard to get ahead and finish all my portfolio before no test week and nothing is working in my favor. *sigh* It's fine, i know things will work out. note to self- Don't give up, have more faith. Okay i'm good now.

Anyways, i came home and then Taylor got here! woohoo! He came with a gift for betsy- a cow mug that is standing on 4 utters. {this is a long story, one that i am too tired to write about right now. If you want to hear about it leave me a comment and i'll tell it tomorrow} Anna and Brian, and Melissa and greg and Betsy and i went to the Bluebird restaurant for lunch. It was good and i had leftovers {score! no cooking dinner tomorrow! :P} the best part of this was A-betsy "spilling" her butter and ice water so she had to move seats, and B- Greg, Taylor and Brian trying to figure out what "LMH" is.

After that Taylor wanted to drive to the temple and walk around. to which we walked around at least twice. it was pretty fun. He wanted a picture but his camera was dead which means i have all the pictures which in return means that i can do with them as i please. ;) haha. I sang him the song You're So Vain because he wanted lots of pictures of himself. I told him they'd end up on facebook. But here are only 2. and i'm in 1 of them. So i am being nice. Especially because he looks drugged in one of them. lol

i'm sorry but this is a legit picture. {and i'm a big fan of his orange socks}


here is we.

#1 thing Taylor said here- "it's just so big!" haha.

Well then i took him around campus and showed him the big things. {i'm pretty sure he's going to come up to school here now because i'm that persuasive lol. :P} Then he met Laurenita. Showed him the art building and then i had to go to my class. Which was SOOOOO pointless. All we did was watch a long movie on Alfred Stieglitz. And don't get me wrong, i love the man and his photographs are pretty epic, but i learned all about him in high school.
*****cue goodnews***** confession- I Brianna, the one with blue eyes and brown hair, have never ever ever fallen asleep in any class ever. Not in preschool, not in grade school, not in jr high, not in high school, not in college.
that is- until TODAY!!!!!! this is not a joke. In all seriousness. I have the inability to fall asleep when people are watching me/when a teacher is teaching/ being at a table with chairs/ in a classroom setting. But i totally fell asleep today during that uberly boring movie! When i woke up i honestly felt like doing a dance. I just needed some good music and i would have. Betsy was so proud of me! I was so proud of me. And then the heavens cried snowflakes of happiness for me.

only i wish i wouldn't have made them cry, Because it was such a nice day today and i highly doubt Taylor enjoyed driving home in it. In fact, he told me himself like 40 cajillion times. lol

The group went to wendy's and then to Aggie ice cream where i semi found out what conversations went on in my apartment while i was in class. Which still makes me on the nervous side of the spectrum....and at this point i felt like dying.
So i came home, took some drugs, and put sweats on and Betsy's rainboots. I don't know why this has anything to do with anything else in this post but it made me happy. :D
It was an all around wonderful day.

and here are two funny quotes that i heard from my roommates while writing this blog. I do it because i love them.

While studying for a genetics test in Biology Betsy said,
"the only useful thing i have learned in biology is why i can't marry my cousins."

After coming home from work and talking about all the mistakes she made today Melissa said,
"and.... i think i broke an egg..... but i didn't check to see if i did...."

And now Brianna is going to repeat one letter 100 times {and yes there are really one hundred.... but you should count just to make sure i'm not lying.}

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment