Friday, April 15, 2011

facts about me.

And here are a list of random things about Brianna {because i'm too lazy to form a real one}-
  • Ear phones hurt my ears. like they are too big to fit in my ear holes. it's a rough life
  • I got a sliver from taking engagement pictures on friday. :(
  • i make good fried red potatoes.
  • i just love goldish brown eye shadow
  • my favorite kind of ice cream is smith's brand mint chocolate chip. don't ask why, because i have no idea.
  • i love talking on the phone recently {especially to Taylor}
  • i feel self conscious when i skype with people.
  • i have a phobia of getting my hairs cutted.
  • there is always time to watch a good chick flick
  • i cry in movies
  • my favorite color of nail polish is pumpkin orange
  • i didn't succeed at being creepy during creeper week last week. :(
  • i have a big brother now. {life goal completed!}
  • I have a hard time when my friends are having hard times.
  • i'm a big fan of wooden earrings
  • i hate the size of my feet
  • i wish i could stay in logan for summer
  • i just want a car.
  • i have a not so secret crush on that one guy. and josh duhamel too.
  • i love to talk on facebook to melissa while sitting next to her
  • i am currently waiting for a text. and my roommates thought it'd be funny to send me a bajillion to think i got the one i was waiting for.
  • i haven't been to a full price movie in more than a year
  • i love the smell of citrus
  • i hate the smell of Betsy's feet.
  • i may or may not want to kiss on the "A" tomorrow. but mostly may.
  • i am kinda thinking that gentlemen are a rarity now. Which makes a girl sad
  • daddy's have the best stash of treats in their top drawers of filing cabinets. and help give good guy advice too.
  • my mom can make better meals than i can. even though i'm 99 percent sure that i do it the same way.
  • i can watch she's the man 3 times a day if i wanted to.
  • i can now whip out a semi decent oil paint landscape in 3 hours. :D
  • i really wish i could go to The Brooks institute of photography. it stinks being accepted there and not being able to afford it. :(
  • i really want to be a fashion photographer. And shoot weddings as pretty as rebekah Westover does.
  • I write in my journal every night before bed.
  • i cry about once a month.
  • i get lost in blue and green eyes.
  • i have an inability to flirt with cowboys. i tried and failed on friday night. :(
  • finals are in 2 weeks. EEEEK!
  • i am considered a sophomore, so sometimes i tell people that i am. heheh.
  • i really want a baby niece. like really really really really badly.
  • i miss my niece, caitlin. I just love her to pieces and could kiss her cute little cheeks off.
  • I wish my lil bro was older than me so i could set all my friends up with him.
  • i wish i could go on a mission at 19.
  • i really wish i knew if i was accepted into my photo program already.
  • Betsy and i are going to be pen pals this summer. {we haven't gone more than a week without seeing each other in like 4 years! it's going to be sad}
  • i'm going to bed. like right after i push "publish post."

No comments:

Post a Comment