Friday, April 8, 2011

It's friday, the day of my engagement.



alright so i found the worlds greatest music video things ever!!!! they are called "literal music videos" my favorite one is literal meaning of "total Eclipse of the heart"
if you do not find this funny i don't think you have a sense of humor.

So it snowed allllll day. allllllllllllll ddaaaaaaaaaaaaay today. Which stunk. why?? because i seriously needed to take some medium format pictures (120 film). but good news, it didn't snow all day! it was a joke! but most of day it snowed. so it finally stopped and i had enough time to get one roll. :D yay! and i loved the camera i used! it was a mamia TLR.
i think they are really pretty! This will most definitely be the next camera purchase I make.
if any of you want to buy one for me, that'd be kind. :D

when i shot it was really good lighting. i think my pictures turned out well. we shall see. :D

the most exciting thing of my day- getting engaged!!!! isn't this exciting?? yeah, well i wasn't even in a relationship and just all of a sudden i log onto facebook and BAM! i was engaged. :D hahah. Lizzy is a dead woman. Anyways after playing along for an hour, i dumped my fiance. and now i am happily single again. :D
plus she made me have the ugliest ring ever. who has a PINK engagement ring??? yeah it was hideous. A cowboy would never propose with a pink ring just FYI.
anyways, i'm watching "Daybreak" and it's pretty funny so far. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment