Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Not doing anything i need to do.

Good news! I got to take a nap today! I haven't taken a nap in..... probably 5-6 days.....so obviously it felt wonderful. :D
Here is a list of things i had planned to do today-

  • print 2 11x14 prints in darkroom
  • start researching for my science report
  • talk to a business advisor about my minor in entrepreneurship
  • start my larger than life charcoal drawing.
  • do my homework painting
  • call my married sister
  • paint my nails
  • apply for more jobs
here's what i did instead-

  • took a nap
  • did the dishes
  • cleaned the kitchen and bathroom floors
  • vacuumed
  • thought about doing homework
  • didn't call ash cause we're out of minutes
  • found a very high potential second part time job for the summer
  • watched she's the man {a bi-montly must that we've missed the last TWO months of doing!}.....
  • and the happiest millionaire.
  • went to Taco tuesday.
  • talked with Melissa on facebook chat while she sat next to me.
  • we quoted she's the man quotes and busted up laughing and confused a lot {just gregory peck} of people.
  • confused Greg about what LMH is. {i just love LMH.} Thank you to Melissa for telling me about this. it is the best thing i've ever learned from college. {just so you know}
  • blogged this very here blog.

so while i was eating my dollar and a half taco at Cafe Ri0 Gregory Peck said the weirdest thing i've ever heard someone say randomly. I don't think it is appropriate for my blog not that it was too terrible. {i try to keep it rated PG because who knows who's reading this}.... I just don't understand some things boys say..... okay most of what they say.

I am trying to figure out what classes will fit in my schedule around my crazy and ridiculously loooooooooong studio art classes. here are my choices- Law and politics [{which honestly i would LOVE to take.... call me crazy} but i looked up the professor on this website and everyone says that he is a devil professor. So that one is out. i've learned that the professor makes or breaks the class.] Medical sociology {psh! no way jose cakes}, Family Financeintroduction to global economic institutions and business Environment {ummm.....where do i even start with this one? what does that sentence of a class mean??}. Those classes fit in my schedule and cover my depth social science classes. Family Finance it is. ugh.

you must read the comments about this professor. it makes me soooo happy. :D
here are a few of them.

"None are worthy to bask in the warm glow of our hero Dr.Ballam. He spent a good
deal of the class telling stories of how he raised the dead with this melodious voice."

"Most of his lectures are spent bragging about his famous friends, how many places
he's lived in, and how much he's accomplished in his life. He breaks out into song
every 5 minutes, and spends most of the semester talking about himself"

"If you don't mind frequent impromptu performances from the wide
world of musical theater, you'll be fine."

it is definitely worth a laugh.

Anyways, I have good news! My friend Taylor is coming to visit me tomorrow!!! And i'm skipping 2 of my 3 classes. heheh. {that is how i type my smug version of my laugh.}

I couldn't find this one song on youtube or ANYWHERE for that matter so melissa sent me the song over email from her itunes and i made it into a video because i can't figure out how to insert songs on blogger..... {does anyone know how to do this task??} so after i made a video out of it i tried to upload it. in fact i tried it three different times exporting it in different ways. So i decided to upload it to youtube and then give ya'll a link. But i didn't have a youtube account so i had to make one. And then i uploaded it to you tube. and now i have a link for you here. You people better appreciate the hard work i went to. just sayin. I think it was worth it though. :D
your welcome.
-Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment