Monday, April 25, 2011

Countdown from dead week, drawing, college


so it's definitely not identical, but for me, it's pretty good.
i sent a picture to my brother. he asked, "sweet! is it a Roman gladiator?". i said, "no, a ballerina." he replied, "oh, that would have been my next guess." what a dork!


Countdown till first year is over. :'( / :D
  • 12 days
  • 5 classes
  • one poster presentation
  • one painting
  • one photoshop drawing
  • 4 more dark room prints {one of which is a 16x20}
  • one photo history final
  • one real weekend of fun in Logan
  • a LONG list of clean check stuff
  • Packing. BOOOOO!
AH! so so so much to do!
I'm having a hard time balancing fun and homework right now because i don't want to miss anything in the time that i have left in Logan before i have to go back to Orem to work. boo. It is so worth going to school for 4 years, being poor, working really hard, etc to be able to do what i love. There is nothing that reminds me of this better than going back to an hourly job at a grocery store. Although it's not an awful place to work, i'd never be able to do it full time for the rest of my life. I don't understand how people can. I very very thankful for the opportunity i have to attend College. I also grateful that i love it so much! It's like i've been waiting for this moment {college} to happen for years! I hated all the useless classes i had to take in high school, but because i did most of them concurrently i don't have to take nearly as many generals in college. Killing 2 birds with one stone is the way to go. Moral of the story-find something you love, go to school to be able to do what you love, then do what you love to do for the rest of your working years. SOOOOO much better than the alternative. {i should be the spokeswoman for furthering education. :P}

i'm now going to go read my photo hist text book. wish me some luck with not zoning out.

-Bri-to-the-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment