Monday, November 29, 2010

my list for Santa

First off i would die and go to heaven if I could have this camera- the Nikon d700. no big deal. it's just like thousands of dollars.

second i want a couple new lenses. like these two....



once again no big deal.

and then i would like this jeep. only in orange.


okay since i know i won't be getting any of the above here is my reasonable list....

a can of shortening. so i don't have to use my roommate Melissa's.


some nice snow gear.



some oil paints for my painting class.


maybe some cute earmuffs.


BOOTS. these are a must! i wear my ugly boots everyday even though they match absolutely nothing.


and maybe a couple romance books. but then again, i have no time to read.

anyways. i'm not really sure what i want. i just don't need or want much.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment