Friday, December 3, 2010

you make my heart sing.

Remember how i have this undying love for cowboys? well it had kind of left a little bit in the last few months due to every cowboy i've met on campus wasn't really that great. (dirty mouths, non RM's, not even close to how they are in my books) My heart broke at this knowledge because it seemed to me that if i was going to find myself my "perfect" man he was going to be a cowboy. Don't get me wrong, i Still feel like my perfect cowboy is out there. But my opinion of cowboys just weren't the same. That is until this morning when i was walking to campus.
raining. my hood was on. my head was semi-down (to not get rained on) and then i look up. BAM! Cowboy. walking toward me. we made eye contact and he got a big grin on his face. (i sweat i'm not exaggerating!) so i smile big back. well as we get closer to each other i swear he was gonna ask me to marry him (in which i would have replied "YES!") but he didn't.:( but!... he put his fingers to his cowboy hat, nodded his head and said, "how do you do?"

(yes i know this kid isn't really a cowboy. but it was kinda like this. only much less gay like and much more cowboy like)

AH!!!!!! i know. i never ever ever thought in a million years this would happen to me. but it did. i was swooned and replied with a studdered "goo ood ho ow are yoo u?" smooth Brianna. Real smooth. But i guess it could be worse. I could have said something embarrassing like admitted how cute i thought he was though.... so i guess i did pretty good. :D But speaking of cute. he was SO handsome! sigh. so so so so attractive. like he walked out of my dreams handsome. he was about 6 feet tall and had dark brown hair and blue eyes like none other. a little scruff but not much. a lovely brown plaid button up shirt, with a belt buckle and those tight cowboy jeans we all love. :D



i can tell that he would have been chivalrous and completely amazing. But i probably won't ever see him again. But don't worry this gives me the hope that i had lost that cowboys are still the perfect type of guy. :D I wish this would happen everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know I'm very disappointed you didn't plant one on him.

    ReplyDelete