Monday, December 13, 2010

SO not happening

This is all my i have to say about blind date #1.
ummm...... not my vision of a cowboy. He swore. He never opened the door for me. (in fact, when i droped me off he just stopped the car. i got out and he started driving away before i had time to shut the door) He parked his motorcycle in his living room. I told him i got burnt from a motorcycle when i was little on my thigh. He wanted me to show it to him. ummm.. HECK NO! He made his grandma pay for the parking tickets he got while driving her car. He had huge holes in his jeans that you could see his garments. He was kinda rude and called me scum. literally. not kidding. I have bad luck with guys.
okay, i'm done venting.

on the bright side Ashley's date was really cute with her. he taught her how to play the guitar and took her out on a deserted road and in his camero drove about 120 MPH! I'm glad they had fun.

At least i have more things to add to my list of things i'm not looking for in a guy right?


1 comment:

  1. Here's the deal sis. This post could be a LOT more entertaining if you went into full detail and turned it into something humerous. Use your writing skills sis!

    ReplyDelete