Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When my thumb felt like falling off.

I had a very traumatic experience happen this morning.

Here is was minding my own business, finishing the rest of my milk and yogurt in the fridge before i leave for home for Christmas break when i noticed a weird lookin' pop can.
it got shoved to the back of the fridge and apparently froze. so of course what do i do when i see something weird?

exhibit b- i take pictures of it.

well once again i was minding my own business, gonna chuck the DP away. so i pick it up and it decides to ATTACK ME! it exploded in my hand. and i thought i was gonna die. or at least cry.
the top part hit my thumb and made it swell up to the size of Tennessee... okay really just the size of my big toe. and it is bright red and has blisters.

this is what my kitchen looks like now (well before i cleaned it up and after the can exploded)

so this is my story. Has a frozen pop can ever exploded on you?
here it is on the ceiling.

here's some on the floor.
seriously it went all over the entire kitchen!

that white thing. yeah not a glare. it's a blister. this is after the swelling went down.
lesson learned- never grab a frozen pop can to try to take a picture of it 'cause it looks funny. Because if you do, it will explode in your hand burning you in the process and make your thumb swell up to the size of your big toe with blisters on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment