Friday, December 10, 2010

Don't worry everyone, I'm still a VL in dreams.

raise your hands if you've ever had a dream where it felt real. raise your hands if you you've ever had a dream where it ended and you didn't want it to.
i hate it when this happens. so frustrating!
So once upon a time i went to my last class of the semester and came home to celebrate with a nap. And i had one of the most amazing dreams i've ever had. So i had a dream that i was coming home from school and was waiting for the bus to take me home. Only this helicopter bus thing came. and only four people could fit on it. But i was first in line so i got on and sat next to this really attractive guy.
the end.




JK! ha ha
i didn't know it at the time but apparently he was my boyfriend. cause when i sat down he put his hand on my thigh. And even though i didn't know who he was in my dream this act didn't freak me out like it would normally. he started talking to me and he practically knew me better than i know myself. (which is why i think he was my boyfriend) anyways it was like the worlds longest ride but i did not care in the slightest. It was the BEST bus/helicopter ride in the world.

he smelt very good. and had pretty eyes and light brownish hair. and he was just plain adorable. So i don't remember how it ended but i do remember him holding my hand and then i woke up.
FOR REAL!!? I didn't even get to kiss him goodbye yet!

there aren't too many guys around these part made like they used to be made. And i could tell that he was a keeper. So i kinda kinda (okay hold the kinda) felt like being sad when i woke up. Cause these things just don't ever happen to me. First i'm on a flying bus and second he was adorable and had an adorable personality too.

Anyways that's my dream. And i am gonna keep an eye out for him. maybe i should come up with a plan for what i'll say.

Till Christmas break-1 biology test, 1 art history test, 1 portfolio review. 4 days, but who's counting??

Have a dream filled night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment