Thursday, January 6, 2011

and so it goes from 10 to 11

Happy 2011 ya'll!
gooooooood heavens it's been a while. like last year since i posted! woooah!
Is it possible that a ton has happened since the dumb dr pepper can exploded but nothing at all at the same time?
good news! i curled my brother's eyelashes today! haha.
here is a list of not so exciting things i've done this break.... in no particular order of non excitement-
1- i left my journal in logan. :( so i had to write about my life in a separate notebook and then my friend laurenita brought it up when she came. so then i stapled all of my life into my journal. i was gonna glue it.... but then it was taking too long. so don't worry, i still haven't missed a day in 3.5 years. :D
2- my blind date texted me and said sorry for being boring. ummm... boring was not my problem with him. oh did i mention he swore in the text he sent me? so i told him i don't like cuss words. he never responded back. well see ya!
3-ash got us lost. TWICE! she took the wrong freeway and we were headed probably to italy or something. But i'm un-lost now.
4- the award that is above ashleigh's bed. hahahaha. umm... not gonna say what's it's for.
5-when i accidentally said the word that i really didn't want to say.
6-finding out that my roommates aren't the only roommates who try to educate me on things of the world.
7-ash can dance! she's got hips!
8-i read matched. by aly condie. :D
9-Q and Em's band concert..... the most annoying lady was sitting behind me and she kept yelling things like Halverson (the band teacher) for president and halverson's hot. i wanted to strangle her. or something.
10 bridger (Q's friend) saying "i broke my butt over summer.......aren't you gonna ask me how i broke it?"
10- i met david archuleta. okay i really didn't. but i saw him in person. and he is a b a b e. i'm going to see him at the temple one day....
11-finding out my GPA. yeah. 3.85. jealous? Ash is.
12- the USU vs UVU BBgame. we WON! booya!
13- car following. 2 "attractive guys" that turned out to be 1 ugly guy and 1 girl with short hair. I don't succeed at looking. haha
14-learning that my friends and i are the only ones that didn't have a date the car following night.
15- ash being a baby hog at church. here's ash holding a happy baby. happy baby. oh crying baby here bri, you can have him. gee thanks ash. don't worry i rocked said baby to sleep.
16- harmons. i like my new managers a lot better than the old ones.
17- Taylor at work not being able to subtract. hahah. p.s. you better come visit me in logan!
18-the letter we got in the mail that was addressed to "the parents of dean" my dad. hahah. it was like jr high grades coming in the mail all over again.
19-taking our family pics in our living room. Ash and Q acting like their legs hurt from it. as if! haha it was really funny.
20-the picture frame i got for nathan and ash for christmas. kandi jumped on it and it shattered. thanks dog.
21-I met caitlin! she's a doll. and my favorite 7 year old girl.
22-this drunk guy that came into work in a long black coat made of fur. he had pink pj bottoms on underneath it and then said he had a fish in his pocket. he told me his wife was pregnant and she sent him to the store for pop corn kernels. keep in mind he was in his late 50's. weird.
23- the riverwoods with laurenita and papaanne.
24 sitting in santa's chair and eating candy out of his bag
25- getting a ride in a golf cart limo. just for fun
26- dressing up at the toy store
27- riding weird bike things in the toy store.
28-playing yatze with grandma and Q and Em. haha. grandma having the biggest freak out session of life when she got a yatze! haha.
29- Q pretending to be paula dean. "what would paula dean do?" "paula dean is with us tonight!"
30- our annual christmas eve carols. Q's singing. hahah.
31-Q's wrapping of my presents. they take like 5 minutes to open.
32- the quilt that betsy made me. :D it is ALL COWBOY STUFF! :D
33- hangin out with my old pal charlie. We went to his sister, heather's apartment and played harry potter clue and ticket to ride. it was fun. they have good candy too. :D
34-the cool fog photo shoot. :D
35- the countdown till my birthday.
36-taking nathan and caitlin's pictures.
37-making my photography website- wix.com/blueyedbrunnette/brianna-nichole-photography
38- mom making the BEST pancakes i've ever eaten. they were wheat, white chocolate, blueberry, pumpkin. yum! they sound gross but you have no idea!
39- seeing life as we know it. "they said the same thing about taylor swift and that twilight kid too."
40-getting my film camera. Nikon F100
41- mario kart at papa annes' house. i think i got last place in every race except one. video games are not my best point.
42- o my gosh! the night i worked and then entire night the same 20 minutes of music played over and over and over and over and OVER AND OVER again! i've never been so sick of billy joels' uptown girl before. apparently the satellite was covered in snow so the radio signal was blocked. taylor said he didn't think it was playing over and over again. you were wrong. i was right. :P
43- taylor broke the toy car i was playing with too. But he did give me chucky cheese coin back. haha.
44-decoratin Nathan's house with ash. for his bday.
45- falling off his couch and breaking his fern. betsy said, "aww cute! they have a love fern!" yeah, and i broke it. I'm sorry !! it was ashleigh's fault. she's a bad throw.
46- emilie breaking his chair while decorating. hahahahaha.
47-ash texting him and saying that her ding-bat sister broke his legs and another limb. haha
48-SLEEPOVER WITH MY BESTIES!
49- that stupid austin kid that ruined our hot tub plans.
50-"Brianna! this is the first time that you have liked an actual hot guy! I'm so proud of you!"-Betsy. haha. glad you approve.
51-iceberg fries.
51.5 hot tubbing!
52- Betsy falling on the ice pushing melissa's car out of the snow.
53-i WON a game of MARIO KART! yeah, the same girl that lost every game the week before. i almost cried.
54- a special new years eve. Bucket list item checked off! dippin dots. hahahahah. FINALLY! after like 3 years of planning!
55-fitting into jeans 3 sizes smaller than what i fit into at graduation. :D yeah that's right. still have about 3 to go till me goal though.

56-the bird that flew down our chimney and caught on fire.
57- our house smelling SO bad because of the dumb bird on fire.
58-being not a wimp and getting a guys number that i had been wanting to get since summer.
59-MARCOS coming to visit! i love this cousin! he's awesome. "this picture give's me butterflies." "then ask her out!" " i can't. i'm too old for her." "do it!" "i'll ask this guy out if you ask her out." "no! you can't ask him out! he has to ask you out! If he doesn't then he's not worth it." "okay i won't ask this kid out if you do ask her out." good advice marcos. thanks!
60- Melissa my roommate turned 21!
61-THE BACHELOR! it started again! woot woot woot woot!
62-i visited miss tuttle. I just love this teacher! she's amazing!
63-went and saw a dumb movie with betsy.
that's all for now.
gee whiz that took forever to do!
loves and hugs and more loves.
i can't wait to go back to logan!

1 comment: