Monday, January 10, 2011

bye bye money

here is a list of all the items i have to get for my photo 2 class-
Nikon F100
50mm 1.8 lens
sekonic light meter
Stainless steel developing tank (32 oz so i can develop 4 reels of 35mm film or 2 reels of 120mm film)
therefore i need-
4 35mm reels and 2 120mm reels-
250 pieces of ilford multigrade B&W Fiber Based paper . did i mention that this is more than a third of how much my DSLR camera costed me?
Delta-100 Professional 35mm 100' Roll B&W Print Film (ISO-100) (not as expensive as regular 36 exposure rolls because it's bulk! like costco size film. :D)
but because i'm buying a HUGE strip of negatives i have to get these bad boys to roll it into my "cassettes"

this is a cassette (which i also have to buy.)
my own thermometer (because heaven forbid i should borrow one)
a cable release for my camera. (is it just me or does this thing look like a doctor tool?)
and i have to rent or buy a medium format and large format camera.
and i haven't even mentioned the film for this yet. boo!
this with the class fee is going to cost well over what i payed for my DSLR camera.
i'd prefer to buy a new camera that i'll actually use after this class.

up next- all the supplies i have to buy for my painting and drawing class! be excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment