Saturday, January 15, 2011

Miss America, Mullets, Skiing, and some redecorating.

I have nothing to do. okay that's a lie. i have plenty to do. i just don't want to do anything.
so here i am
#1 MISS AMERICA IS ON TONIGHT! I cannot remember a year that i haven't watched this. most years i'm into researching some girls and then figure out my top 10 list and usually i'm right with about 5-6 of them. but not this year. i don't even know miss utah's name! i am a disgrace to my state. lol.
last night i went to the gymnastic meet. it was so fun! All the girls are like 4ft nothin and weigh maybe 80 lbs. it's ridiculous. they make everything look simple too.
then we cried while watching time travelers wife. "do you guys want to dominoes?" "okay, can we switch the dominoes direction?" haha.
good news! we got a new cardboard cut out. i think he's from the Lord of the rings... but i've never seen it. his hair is butt ugly if you ask me.
these two are my favorite. but mostly just sexy hunk of burnin' love cpt kirk.
it's just our quote wall in the back.....which we had to add another sheet of paper because we ran out of room....
also more good news. our hot guy wall exploded!!! thanks to the sexiest man of the year people magazine. my grandma got me addicted this issue..... haha.
last piece of good news. my cowboy calendar is up. :D
but to end on a confused note. I don't understand the deal with mullets. seriously. why is everyone trying to grow one? like i just barely got through no shave november without barfing and now i have to deal with mullet 2011? It was cool in the 60's maybe even until the 80's alright and i'll add the 90's for good measure. but not in 2011. says me. and probably all the normal people in the world.
you canNOT tell me this is attractive.... and if you think it is, you should be drop kicked to zimbabwe. or liberia.

oh. and i went night skiing. :D it was fun! Betsy is SO fast! only one lift was open but i still enjoyed myself. thanks Mike and Alex for driving Betsy and i up!


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA hey be nice to boys with mulletts. My fiancee had one for like 3 years!

    ReplyDelete