Sunday, January 16, 2011

The most wonderful things

People just make me happy. Okay well some people do. especially these people-

my roommates. (in alphabetical order cause i'm cool like that)
Anna- her ability to make the best lean cuisines ever. ;) She's engaged too! Anna is very caring, she gives me boy advice and is really good at listening.
this is us on a 4 passenger airplane.

Ashley- the other day i was having a bad day and ashley just pulled me up off the couch and gave me the biggest hug. I started crying. it was exactly what i needed and she makes me feel happy. She is really caring and i don't get to see her as much anymore because she has a BF. lame. jk ash.
this is us after the paint dance.

Betsy- my "room roommate" as i call it. Betsy and i go waaay back. from the time in 7th grade when she didn't come to the party i invited her to. :P Betsy hears all my complaints, opinions, goals, cries, and even eats my food concoctions. Betsy is the best friend a girl could ask for. Betsy has a 1 of a kind personality that is sincere. she's not fake at all and people like this about her. she tells it how it is.
us after skiing.

Melissa- the woman of every talent. She can even fix the garbage disposal. :D Melissa is there for me all hours of the day. i know that i can talk to her about whatever and she will give me the neutral advice that i need sometimes. she's going to be a great missionary too. :D
us after christmas caroling in the rain.

and adopted roommates-

Lizzy- we make funny videos. she has an infinite knowledge of everything. from instruments, to the gospel, to.... unmentionables too. She even has some quotes on our quote wall now. hahahahha. Lizzy can put a smile on your face 24/7. or even 24/8
us sliding down the stairs in a sleeping bag.

Tara- LOVE this girl. tara and i come from a similar background and we bonded over understanding each other. It's nice to be able to talk to her and know that when she says she understands she really does. she is adventurous and we keep a list of_______ together too. which i still need to write down officially. ;)
at a football game.

Lauren- my little laurenita! i love when she gets into these random fits of laughing. it makes everyone laugh. she will even watch miss america with me. lauren loves life and she radiates with the light of the gospel and her joy for life. Lauren knows who she is and won't let anyone's opinions change this.
playing at a toy store.

Mckenna- she has the best personality. she is SO beautiful. honestly. the boys are probably all after her! Mckenna can have a fun time with a roll of paper towels. She is caring and is a very true friend to everyone. She also has a way of getting out of situations that i don't know how to get out of. haha.
playing where's walso while waiting to clean the sink.

Hope- she is so kind. SO kind. I don't think that she has the potential to hurt an ant. Hope is real and does not conform to the worlds standards of who she should be. I can see why people are drawn to her.
taking friend pictures.

and how can i forget the amazing....
Carrie- i met her my first day in logan. she is one of the most wonderful girls i've ever met. She is nearly perfect. she is a hard worker, SO smart, she is one of the greatest example of showing a Christlike love toward everyone that i have ever met. I need to do more with her so i can learn from her. She is one of those people that is good at everything but you can't dislike them because they are so stinkin' sweet too!
before going to sing at the BYU devotional.

these are the girls. such wonderful people. i love them. They keep me sane... sometimes make me go insane.... but you know what i mean. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment