Thursday, January 27, 2011

New years resolution complete... sorta....

haha so last night was awesome!
i was at my photo history class and betsy texted me and said that i should come to lauren's apartment on my way home from class. i got out about 20 minutes early and showed up earlier than they were expecting. in other words, no one was home. ahha. so i called betsy and she said, "SHOOT! you're not supposed to be there yet." anywho, so then she told me to chill there and they were going to be there in a few. so i did. and then when i hung up it hit me. my birthday is tomorrow. (well today now) good one betsy. you stink at being sly. so melissa and tara came to get me and they kidnapped me and took me to wal mart. and we just walked around and they kept telling me to pick out flowers. so i did against my will. and pick out icecream. they were sly too.... NOT! so then we come home and i walk in the door and there are chairs everywhere in the living room..... so then they all jump out from behind places and "scare" me. it was great. anna and betsy made me a nice dinner. it was delicious!
so then tara and josh rounded up people to come eat cake waffles and ice cream with us. :D it was so fun. tara is trying to rub ashley's "love handles" in the above picture. they are really just called hips though.
we played just dance on the wii
it was fun. i stunk at it. Trevor rocked at it. even though he said he didn't. psh. He's a really nice guy. his roommate Michael came too. and they were both wearing plaid. haha :D


the waffle cake and ice cream was mega delicious. :D


then lauren and mckenna had to leave. but don't worry because we got a picture with this attractive guy!
and then josh and betsy did the dishes. what cuties.
and then we played a mad game of swedish twister.
good night. and then at the stroke of midnight betsy told me happy birthday! isn't she the best room roommate ever?!!!
anyways, i have to go to dumb class in a half an hour again. on my 19th bday. LAME!
19 is going to be a grrrrreat year!
oh the title of my post is because someone thanked me for having a birthday. so i told them that i try to have one once a year, kind of like a new years resolution thing for me. ahhaahha

1 comment:

  1. I like that there are name tags on some of the pictures... haha

    ReplyDelete