Sunday, November 7, 2010

1100 people on 21 elementary school buses

today ROCKED my little socks right off. (actually they are pantyhose. black ones with cute designs actually.) :D
i went to sacrament meeting at 9:30 today instead of the normal 12:45. It was muy bien because there were new faces and cute guys. um... but that's not really the point.
we had to go early because we were headed to PROVO to sing in the CES fireside. That Elder Ballard was speaking at. yes ma'am i did.
so we meet and we get on our busses and the seats seemed to be placed closer together than i remembered from my days of riding the bus to school..... like 3 times closer than i remember. like my knees couldn't be straight out, close together. so instead i had to sit like a man (in a dress....) and got charlie horses and cramps. But looking on the bright side.... at least i'm not 6'6" like the guy in front of me. i think his knees were in his chest. poor guy.
We sang really good. It was fun. it was cool. and i got to see my familia. i even saw them in the audience. they were the size of an ant cause of how far away they were. and my mommy made me a good sandwich. It's weird that even a sandwich tastes better made from home than at my apartment. i talked to them for like 10 minutes and then we made our adventure home.
the tall guy in front of me gave Betsy and I some enjoyment. ah ahaha. he reminded me of Collins on the mormon pride and prejudice. he could not stop talking about how cool he was and how he wants to teach institute so people will tell him their secrets..... uhh.... anyways. i don't think he'll be an institute teacher anytime soon...

i did betsy's hair really cute on the way home. and then she played with mine. and i decided that my future husband is going to play with my hair all the time. cause it is SO relaxing! :D i'm so tired now cause of the long day.

i need to stretch my legs.
and i don't want to go to my drawing class this week. cause i don't wanna see naked people. Let alone draw them. :(
loves and hugs.
(sorry my last post was depressing....)
-Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment