Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bane

signing up for classes and being a freshmen=Bane

Bane-a person or thing that ruins or spoils. why yes, this definition fits! s'more things that work would be sounding like a smoker cause i have a cold, and the fact that the dishwasher here in P4 sounds like it's gonna combust real soon.

now back to the original bane. Art classes are the worst to get into. o my cow. they are harder to get into than it is to get into Walmart on Black friday! So since i'm at the bottom of the food chain in college right now i had to bide my time till tonight to register. so now half of the classes i needed to take are FULL! boo! so now i might get stuck with taking Queer Musicology, Cyberfeminism, Nonviolent Responses to Terrorism, philosophy and Star Trek, or European Witchcraft. believe it or not, those are all real college classes. not at USU... but probably at other places.... And I'd rather be taking a drawing class. and that's saying something.

I sound like a smoker. My cold is practically gone, and now my voice decides to go away. gee whilakers! But it's fine. i can sound creepy not on purpose now! haha. I'm grateful for getting over sicknesses. THANK YOU immune system!

My dishwasher might have an evil monster living in it... it sounds like it a- will either combust, b- blowup, or c- spray hot water all over tarnation or d-all of the above. i'm sitting here at the table next to it feeling like Buddy the Elf calling his dad because of the sounds the vent was making. I have a new found understanding. I hope my dishwasher makes it. It sure does make doing the dishes easier.

my favorite quote of the day- So i blogstalk one of my sister's friend's mission blog. he said "And it flowed like a teenagers hormones!" on it. hahaha. you should go read it. he's in Zimbabwe. http://seakrate.blogspot.com/ it's good readin'

good news of the decade! My apartment officially has a waffle iron. i did not know this. and this means it's waffle time sometime soon. :D It's a good day indeed.

alright well it's now almost midnight so i'll go try to get on the usu website before it's bombarded by a bajillion students who can register tonight.


hugs, Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment