Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!!

I LOVE being home! :D

so for the past few days my mom has been cooking like a mad women. And I've been doing dishes like cinderella. But, it is completely worth it when you get all the goodness of the meal.


i contributed this to the meal. it's a delish mint pie.


but.... my most favorite part is this-- CRANBERRY SAUCE! :D


Ash and I set the table like this--

pretty huh!?

and then ash left me because apparently she's in love and had to go visit his family for dessert. LAME! but she wanted a few pics of them together. you can find the rest on my photo blog. briannanicholephotography.blogspot.com


well after we cleaned up and stuff we went to the mod bod sale (3rd year in a row) i spent too much money. but not as much ash. :P


I'm grateful for:

my siblings!!!

look how little and cute we were!

my padres


my grand padres



and my friends and my roomies (who are also my friends) and my ward. and the boys next door who play music, and America, and USU, and my NIKON!, and so so so so so sososososoos much more!

1 comment:

  1. 'Cause apparently she's in love and has to go visit his family for dessert.' haha love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete