Monday, November 8, 2010

Feeling better about all things life

Have you ever had a dream where you woke up with tears rolling down your face?! I experienced it for the first time this morning. it was weird. I am not sharing said dream but i will tell you almost this exact even happened today and i am so grateful that i had this experience because it prepared me for what exactly i needed to do today. Boy am i glad i did. I finally let my feelings out today and let everything go and i now know i will be able to get over this fully.
I am SO glad that i had this experience even though it was super hard for me. I have learned a lot about myself and even more about how i want to live my life and the type of person i want to share it with. I am surprisingly not upset anymore. i don't know why but i honestly feel by saying everything i've been wanting to say has allowed me to move on.
I feel free of heartache now and honestly don't have hard feelings for him anymore. I know i will get through this.
Prayer is my best friend and i am so grateful for the gospel in my life.
I love Logan. I love fall and the leaves that are changing colors! I can't wait to (in a way) start fresh up here and to have said situation from a couple posts ago off my mind.
I hope there aren't hard feelings from the other side because that wasn't my plan. i doubt you read my blog, but if you do, i'm sorry. thank you for the experience and the great person you were in my life. :D

story time- it's a funny story time. I haven't told you much about my roommates but my roommate Anna is completely accident prone. she has more problems staying safe and unscathed than anyone i have ever met in my life. she has had an iron fall on her foot, knocked the fire extinguisher off the wall (even the HUGE screw holding it to the wall), fallen over simply walking across the street, falling into a swimming pool, being chucked into cement, and tonight she got punched in the face/eye during FHE.... i wasn't in the same game group as her so i didn't see it happen but i wish i would have been! they were playing spoons. SPOONS! how the heck does that happen?! ah ha! anyway some kid punched her in the face grabbing a spoon.... poor girl. she has a nice black eye and acted loopy tonight after it. i hope she didn't get a concussion from it....

Loves and hugs,
-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment