Monday, November 22, 2010

Trying to figure out my emotions.

Life is tricky. Honestly.

Sunday i gave a talk in church. I honestly (not to be un-humble) feel like i did a good job. I didn't read it, only the quotes and the scriptures. I liked the topic. i talked on the Holy Ghost. Here's a paragraph from it- "I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost in my life. Because I am a baptized member of the church I have the great privilege of having the Holy Ghost as my companion through all things. Most people in the world do not have what we have. The knowledge of how the Holy Ghost can help me in my life is an amazing thing. I can’t fathom how hard it would be to make all of the decisions I have to make in my lifetime without the Holy Ghost to help me know what path to take. I can’t comprehend going through the difficult times in life without the Holy Ghost comforting me and helping me get through them. "

AND THEN!!!! i came home! woohooo! the roads weren't bad but i'm glad i got home when i did, because now the weather is not so good. HOME! i just love it. except some things i don't love so much.

It's weird to have things start to happen that you've thought about and talked about your entire life. Things like remembering way back when i was a kid thinking about what college would be like. and now i'm here! things like this only much bigger now!.... but this subject will have to wait for a while. And i don't know how to feel or act about said situation i can't blog about yet. It's making me so confused. I feel like i'm losing a part of me and i'm scared. I always knew this day would come though. i didn't imagine it like this though.

I'm excited for thanksgiving! For cranberry sauce especially. yum! I wish we were having deep fried turkey instead of baked. it's the southern girl in me.
BUT! we did have crawfish etoufe for dinner tonight! I will be eating this in heaven. Pretty dang sure. I love it that Walmart sells southernized cawfish. :D It makes for a good time home.

Anyone else excited for blackfriday????

1 comment:

  1. Totally excited for Black Friday :) I'm sorry about the situation you can't blog about...but you can text me anytime of the day I will be there just for you cuz I love you girly and I think you're special! :D

    ReplyDelete