Friday, November 12, 2010

Romance, goldfish, nyquil,... oh yeah, and naked men too

this week was exciting....... that is one way to put it.....

so on tuesday i started reading a new romance novel. it is entitled "Romantic Vignettes". There are 3 little novellas in it. :D just the perfect length to read in one sitting. They really make me feel better. And the hero's always end up stripping their shirts off revealing very nice abs. yep. Isn't that romantic?!?!.... okay, well, i thought it was..... anyways, i'm done with 2 of the three.

wednesday- umm..... OOOhhh! Melissa bought fishies! and we got to name them! they are such cute little fishies too! here are the names i remember- Rothbart Jr. (in honor of Betsy's strep throat fish that died about a month ago), Brian J Larson III.... because that's brian's name... except he's the first.... BigMackeesha (just because it's a cool name!), and my favorite.... drummrrollllll!!!!..............


obamaniqua!!!!! Isn't that an awesome name!?!?! ha hah ah
but bad news. Brian J. Larson III and Rothbart Jr died yesterday. :'( so they got flushed to fish heaven. ha ha.

thursday. is. the. day. that. changed. my. life. in a not-so-good way. I had to draw a male model. but wait, he was NUDE! GAH! i didn't want to draw naked men in the first place but it was even more awkward than i thought it would be. my professor said "it is such a beautiful thing! You will learn more by drawing a nude figure than by a non nude figure." she was right. i learned that i'm disgusted by them. drawing nude men falls under the dictionary definition of gross, nasty, eww, ah!!!, up chuck, sick, and scarred for life.
The most awkward was when he was facing directly toward me and kept making eye contact. forreal? you disgust me as it is and the last thing i want you to do is look at me! so for that drawing i looked at my paper the entire time and made up what i drew. my professor told me to look more at the model than my paper. i said "okay" while thinking to myself "yeah freakin' right!" and every drawing i had to do i did from the waste up. ha hah. i worked the system! and i got told "try doing a full body" i said "okay" and thought to myself "heeeeeeeck nooo!" :D i'm pretty cool like that. :P
i felt like lena from sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. except it was less awkward in the fact that i didn't know the nude model personally but more awkward in the sense that i'm pretty sure naked men freak me out more than they did her. but either way, i feel for you lena.
This pretty much sums up yesterday. except i started getting sick yesterday too. :(
dumb winter colds. (or fall colds...)
which brings me to my new best friends- NyQuil, DayQuil, cough drops, and Kleenex.
i went to bed EARLY last night. like 12 am is my normal bedtime. and i went to bed at 9. yeah. but i didn't fall asleep till like 1. cause my throat felt like someone was scratching sand paper on it, my nose was clogged, and the two fishes died and my roommates were holding funeral services with them so it was pretty loud.

today. um. i went to a review session for my test. and my professor said this. "and this will cause you to have diarrhea that could win gold medals!" it was pretty funny.

Life is great. Winter has hit. And i'm going to read the last novella. :D
-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment