Friday, March 18, 2011

"things" that i absolutely love






My camera (whom i have now named Donald because it's a D60) :D He is a beauty! And has helped me improve my photography SOOOO much. I love you Donald. you will always be my number one.... until i can get a new and improved you. (D3X i really really really really really really really neeeeeed you someday.) {this is not a joke}




My CTR ring- Quinton bought it for me for Christmas. :D

My Laptop- my macbook pro. She's pro.... at pretty much everything.


this song- "Lead kindly light" go to itunes type this in, then go find the one by Marshall McDonald (you can't find it by googling it). I want to learn it on the piano. :D Thanks Taylor for having this song playing in your car when i took it on a "joy ride" across the parking lot. I love this song now even more!

these movies-



i love metallic eye shadow
I love looking at diamond rings (even though i'm not getting one any time soon)


i really like those right now.

i like the color orange. and orange nail polish. it makes me look more tan.
i LOVE ice cream. especially mint chocolate chip. but lately i've been a fan of chocolate based ones. Oh my heavens and how can i forget Aggie blue mint and lemon custard??
I'm also a big fan of flats.




I think this is good enough for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment