Sunday, March 20, 2011

All this about weddings...

So it seems like everyone is getting married right now. With ashleigh getting married and all her plans with the reception and everything has made think about what i want at my wedding!
I decided that i don't want a really formal wedding. That's not my personality. i want a fun wedding!
so here's what i am thinking for the way far future-

Colors- purple green and yellow OR Orange, green and yellow. :D

You know how i like pictures? (DUH) well there will be a photo booth at my wedding. and each group of guests that come will take their pictures in the photo booth and get to keep one strip and then one strip will go in my guest book and they will sign next to their photo strip. :D That's me, right? i can't think of a single thing that is more "me" that i could do at my wedding than that!


My husband will be wearing a brown suit. or gray. or tan. NOT black.
love that paisley tie! and the boutonnière

I don't want a ton of flowers at the reception. Instead for center pieces and such i think it would be super cute to have a bunch of larger mason canning jars filled with salt water taffy in my colors or other kinds of candy in my colors (instead of the glass marble pebble thingys) and put large lollipops in them instead of flowers. :D cool right?! I can't find a picture of exactly like that but here's kind of an idea.

I'm not sure what kind of flowers i want.
i really like sunflowers though.


I really like those yellow round ones too. (does anybody know what they are called?)

i don't think i want a traditional wedding cake. (not for sure though) maybe something fun like this.
i actually think this is SUPER cute.
(what do you think??)

as for food- We're having a nacho bar, and cotton candy (in my colors) and popcorn and Spokandy mints. (they are heaven in a little square.)

as for what everyone will wear. the girls in the fam will probably have knee length jean skirts with a cute top in one of my colors. i don't want it really matchy matchy. the guys will have tan pants and maybe a polo or white short sleeve shirt and suspenders. ooh!! and maybe cowboy/girl boots! ;D
although those dresses are CUTE!

hopefully by then i will have some nieces and nephews. :D (hint hint- ash and nathan!) :P



other random stuff i think are kinda cool
So that's pretty much what i have planned thus far. lol

AND this is the photographer that i would die and go to heaven to get!!!! You don't even realize how much i love her work. I'm saving my money now (not for the reception) but for this photographer. Isn't she like the Ansel Adams of wedding photography??! can i just obsess over her a little longer? Rebekah Westover, i aspire to take as pretty of pictures as you one day. :D

(the all time most important part of the even) this is where i will get married- salt lake temple, logan temple, timpanogas temple, or the brigham city temple.




so that's my wedding. (not for a long while though) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment