Friday, March 4, 2011

SpRiNg BrEaK!!!!

Here is what i'll be doing over spring break. I can hardly contain myself
(again with the bullets)
  • Taking pictures at the temple for Anna's Wedding
  • Taking Ashleigh's Bridals (and nathan's Groomals)
  • Partying hardy in orem Saturday night
  • Going to CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!
  • The price is right!!! college day. I'll probably win something like a washer and dryer... i'll just sell it. lol O my heavens what if i win a car?? I think i would die a happy person.

Too bad my friend, bob barker won't be there. :'(
  • Going to Venice Beach.

  • Going to Santa Monica Pier

  • Going to the Hollywood sign
  • going to the walk of fame
  • Stayin in Beverly hills.
  • Workin on my tan
  • Relaxing
  • Having fun
  • Having no cares
  • Not worrying abou school
This is going to be a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment