Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My future home


My future home will be AWESOME!

it will have these qualities-
(what the heck is it with me and bullet points the past few posts?... i will have to write about my love for said bullet points next time....)

  • My back yard will have the most beautiful bush of Wisteria. So it obviously will smell good. i want it growing on a white gazebo and i will kiss my husband in it whenever i want to. :D
  • my kitchen will have white cabinets (maybe...) and a citrus orange wall. kinda like this except wrong color- only it will be bigger too. and probably gourmet. And i want the fridge and dishwasher and appliances to blend in.
  • my bedroom will have a canopy bed. And probably rose pedals too. :) It will be large and spacious and a good room. either dark walls or warm walls. i'm not sure yet. and i will have a grand closet and some place to put my shoes so that i never have to dig for them.
except that will NOT be pink. no way no how.
  • and here is my bathroom.
it's like a waterfall from heaven!this shower is kinda ugly...but the idea is WICKED!

  • Here's the family room- TONS! of pictures of my family in black and white on the wall. i'm diggin' this green. cool eh? i really like the black and white accents too. especially that rug! :D
I love this rooooooom!!!!!

something along those lines. :D
(every room in my house will have photos on the wall.)

  • my dining room will not be super formal. i don't want people to eat at my house and think that they must sit up straight (reminds me of the Princess Diaries when her grandma ties her to her chair in scarves) and not put elbows on the table. Eating with your family is the time to laugh and feel comfortable and just have good memories from.


a place with lots of natural light too. i'm a sucker for large windows and natural light. I so don't like artificial lights. i think i'm going to have sky lights in my house.

  • how can i have a dream home without my own person photo studio??

something along these lines.
  • maybe a smallish darkroom too. :D

  • and when i have little chittles (kiddos, children, offspring) here is an adorable nursery

Gender unspecific so i don't have to buy more junk if i don't have all the same gender kids.

anyways, it will be a cool home. i like the looks of the outside of these homes.


must not be stucco. must have adorable shutters and some sort of a wrap around porch. cute right?? i know.

on a side note- one week from today i'll be on the beach in california. :D

1 comment:

  1. You should just marry someone who can build you your dream house!

    ReplyDelete