Wednesday, March 30, 2011

can we say RANDOM?!




long time no blog......
Ashleigh is married!!!!
is we not a cute two?

in other news- my boogers are no longer purple. repeat- NO LONGER purple. :D
from the festival of colors ya psycho paths! i wouldn't normally post about purple boogers.... okay i probably would..... :P



and now you know why i would mention this. right? next year we are buying the real indian chalk because it is much brighter. :D When you are in the middle of the crowd during a power throw you can a- hardly breathe. b-can't see even 2 feet in front of your face. c- get claustrophobic. d- have the time of your little life! :D
it's fine i just felt like i was running down the streets of new york after 9/11 happened. that's kinda the best analogy i can come up with. except... that probably wouldn't be fun.

nest item of ward business- my BFA (bachelor of fine art) photography review is TUESDAY!!!! nope, not the end of April like my professor originally told me. so i come to class on monday (late because i felt like letting my body rest an extra 45 minutes) {i looked like a man. don't worry about it} and there are big signs all over the art building telling me that it is tuesday!!!! as if i don't have enough to worry about right now.
So i ordered my digital prints from all the shoots i've done this semester. And now i am in the process of moving my bed into the wet dark room. Because i'm living there. (in fact right now i am waiting for my prints to be done getting their archival bubble bath. :D)
But because i have to get so much of my portfolio done for the review i will have much less to do for the final portfolio due the first monday of May. :D

i took my second midterm for early photo history today. and good news- i'm pretty sure i got at least a b+. but i'm not gonna say that because then i'll fail. So i'm gonna use reverse psychology and say i failed. (and i should end up with an A) RIGHT?!

bahahahhahaha!!!! so the maintenance guy (he's hispanic) is singing really loudly to his mariachi music while sweeping the photo lab floor. I love life.

Next item stake (because it doesn't involve me) business- my dear friend Laurenita Leigh is applying to the interior design program and her application and stuffs are due on friday. and pretty dang certain that she will get in. Even though it is ridiculously hard. Like probably harder than getting into the photo program. GO LAURENITA!!!!

okay i'm bored of this. Actually my prints are just done so bye bye. :D

just for your enjoyment. cause i love you. all two of you that read this. :P

1 comment: