Tuesday, March 1, 2011

loving life because





  • i can now say that i have traveled in a car at more than 100 MPH. in fact is was more than 125 MPH. And i thought i was going to die. Funny thing is, Greg, (Melissa's friend who's now all of our friend) passed a police officer right when we got back down to the normal speed limit. He thinks it's hilarious to scare us. I can only handle driving with him once a month i've decided. my poor heart.

  • We went the entire year (again) at the spectrum with ZERO loses. :D that's right. It's good to be an Aggie. 4 years WAC champions.


  • But even better was that i got to meet (and he touched me :D) Matthew Formisano. It was MORE than a big deal. I've been drooling over him all season. and good news number two! i got a picture with him. It's fine, he's like 18 inches taller than me. i told my mom this and this was her reply, "well at least you could check for lint in his belly button." thanks mom, way to be positive there. :D if only he knew how much i loved him. :'(
  • I finally got all my mat board for the semester. It's only like 3 dollars every picture. There's something about the photo department thinking i am rich or something. News flash, because of you i'm not even close to it!
  • I got ash's wedding announcement in the mail today.

  • i finished another wedding announcement file today. I can whip those bad boys out like it's nobodies business!
  • Anna get's married this week and i get to do some temple pictures for her!
  • I get to go home on saturday!!
  • and get to hang out with Taylor again! woot! Probably one of the funnest guys i know. :D
  • In exactly 1 week i will be in California. and going to the beach, and to the Price is Right, and to Hollywood, and to the Getty Museum of Art. and staying in Beverly Hills. :D it will be a party in California.
  • Taco tuesday is. TONIGHT! wooohooo! i just love taco tuesday! :D
  • I'm taking ash's bridals at this place. isn't it awesome!!!?! (jealous much) i would be if i were you.

  • My painting class was canceled all but an hour on thursday.
and drawing 2 was completely canceled! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Cannot even explain to you how exciting this is to me.

My name is Brianna and I'm just kinda feelin good about life right now. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment