Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Adventures of finals week

gee whilackers there's been A LOT going on! yesterday night was quite possibly the funniest night of my life.

tara played with my hairs. and did some pretty sweet stuff with it!

then betsy decided she wanted to take dexter on a walk. so she made him a leesh. Tara held him while she tried to put it on him and he just slipped right out of it and then he threw up!!!! it was so so so gross! and his up chuck was whole pieces of his food! That kid needs to learn how to chew. here is a picture of it.


can you believe that tiny sexy dexy could throw that much up!??

Taco tuesday was soo good.
"they're both men." "well.... sorta." hahaha.


after this Betsy and Melissa decided they wanted to go to walmart and buy hair dye. So now, they both have darker hair. Our walmart adventure was great.
lauren- "where the heck is fred!!? i just need some big cereal boxes! ***pace pace pace pace**** jordans here!!"
Betsy- "I don't care if they're the sport kind! i just need them small!!!"
Melissa- "don't tell them it's your stuff! it's mine i get a discount!!!!"
me-"Why the heck did we not get a basket? my arms are going to fall off!"

the way home was the most epic part of the whole night though! i called shot gun, and then betsy stole it so i sat on her lap. And then Lauren thought she was missing out and so she climbed in on top. so here we are, 3 full grown girls, all piled into the little front seat. And so of course there wasn't anything better to do than take pictures. haha here are some of them-
the roof of cars isn't high enough to get good above pictures. but there is one left eye one right eye and a nose and mouth. so together we have a whole face here.



and then lauren dyed Melissa's hair and i did Betsy's.

here is Melissa's before


and Betsy's before-
isn't she a babe??

and here is their after
aren't they hot sexy mama's??

then today, i had my final critique!!! and good news! i had the best critique of my life! I haven't really had an awful awful one before, but mine today was crazy! I had no idea that they would think my nature work was "strong". i told them that most of my work is portrait and i was in new territory with the things i did this semester and that i wanted to go back to portrait work. they asked me why i did because my work was really good from landscape/nature/stuff. I was SO worried about the critique because i've seen everyone else's work in the class and they are ALL so amazing! I guess i was being a little harsh on myself??..... It's still like this daze 'cause i had no idea anyone thought it was that good. Especially my dark room stuff.

Then i came home and packed. And all my pictures and decorations are off my walls. :'( it's so sad!! I'm nearly done packing now too. so that's good.

And then I decided i'd finally suck it up and get the hair cut i've been wanting to try for a year. And so i cut my hair off!!
before. my hair!!!

I once was a mermaid club member. no longer.
at this point i think i was scared for my life. remember- i have a terrible phobia of getting my hair cut!!
i LOVE my bangs. but i wish my hair was just a little longer. But it'll grow. her tis. i'm in a tshirt cause i was packing so i'm not really that pretty in it, but i'm fine with it.


and this is the pile of my hair. RIDICULOUS!! haha.

and here i am.
i really like it. it'll take time to get used to though that's for sure!

hopefully tonight we are going to howl at the library. i'll let you know what that is tomorrow. stay tuned. :D

1 comment:

  1. Your new cut looks darling! You look so grown-up. I think you girls have waaay too much fun!

    ReplyDelete