Friday, August 6, 2010

Senior trip day two-Missoula to Spokane to Coulee dam WA

I was a fan of montana but i was overly excited to go home (that is Coulee dam washington!) You can't even realize how happy i was! i seriously got teary eyed driving down the dam hill. It brought back so many memories!
But first we went to spokane and used the restrooms at the Davenport hotel! (2nd best hotel in the US and 5th best in the world!) It was so so so cool!! I forgot to mention sara giving us a lesson in italian opera by playing it non stop for THREE SONGS!! she lost her privilege of choosing songs. It was unanimous (minus her of course)

and we looked around and took ourselves on a self guided (and possibly not allowed) tour..... It was a grand place!
o also i accidentally slammed betsy's fingers in the car door.... :( sorry betsy!

then we went to RIVERFRONT PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my childhood!!! we rode another carousel and my horse didn't even have a name this time!! for real!??? what kind of carousel are you running!?

Then we played on the biggest red wagon ever built! :D Jealous? i bet you are!

Then we went around the park and played with ducks (and tried dodging goose poop) and also ate our lunch.

Then we filed up with gas and we saw a morgan freeman look a like! heck, it was him! "we're so blessed." ha ha!
ON TO THE COULEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my excited face

COULEEEE!! i love youuuuu!!! I was freaking out the entire two hour drive from spokane!
we went to spring canyon and swam!



and my friend charlie came too!!!!! the only other lDS kid my age that lived there when i did. (charlie may i see your back?! ahah!)



we jumped off the dock lots and

and played bad Minton too.


Then after our fill of the beach we went to the siam palace for dinner! yummy!! Best food in town! Grandma and grandpa came to that with us. :D

Then we got a tour of the town from charlie and went to several parks and places i never went to when i lived there! it was crazy! I lived there for 6 years and i could hardly believe i had never gone to them!






Then we went home to our trailer :D and hit the sack (after getting all the sand off of us from the beach.)
oh, p.s. we had a theme song for our trip that we played once an hour: "Your Love is my drug" I'm not really sure why we chose that one but that doesn't really matter. It just matters that we played it at least 24 times a day. ha ha! it was the best!

funny quotes of the day:
"I smell some delicious chipage!" -Sara
"you just blew my ear drums out! can you heeeeeeaaaare me????" -Lauren
"It says montoria..... i mean antiques." -Lauren
"YOU CAN SEEEEEE THE DAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -me :D "o, dam"-Betsy. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment