Friday, August 6, 2010

Day threeee- just coulee dam

july fourth was a good good day. :D

us painting our nails for church
I got to go to church at my old building. the building that i was baptised in, the building where i first started gaining my testimony, the building i went to achievement days in, the building i miss with people i missed! One man, Brother Edwards is really sick and probably won't live much longer and i gave him a big hug and i was so glad i got to see him! He is such a cool guy! former deputy sheriff of the town. I played a musical number in sacrament on the piano and even bore my testimony, which i really should do more often. I seriously LOVE my ward there! I think i am closer to the people there than i am in my ward now. You will never find a better ward than that one.
After church we took the dam tour. (of the dam) It was fun, but i wish the incline elevator would have been working. the weirdest part was that there people in our tour from orem!! it was crazy weird!

one mile long

then we went back to my grandparent's house for a BBQ

us in our bibs so we don't get stains. :D my grandma thinks of everything!

and then we went to the city festival thing and saw elvis. :D

what a hunk of burnin love. :P
and we also went to the visitor center there and played with some of the stuff there.

then finally the lazer light show started!!! it never gets old. i've seen this show so many times in my life and i still love it! it's an experience like none other!

Right after the show the fireworks started! It's not the biggest show ever but it is cool to see them off the off the top of the dam. :D


after that we walked home across the dreaded bridge of death and some drunk guys asked us to go with them and we said heck no. It was a really fun time. lauren fell asleep right when we got home.


i love my gparents!


this is my old house. look at the old key!!!


Funny Quotes of the day:
"ugh! i bought the cigarettes last time!"-lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment