Wednesday, June 23, 2010

VOTE!



So voting is one of the only things that i can do now that i'm 18 that i couldn't when i was 17.
yep, pretty much i'm grown up now.

So first off my little electronic card they gave me to put in the machine where you vote didn't work, but i thought i just put it into the machine wrong. So i put it in several different ways and still didn't work. Dad is done voting waiting for me. so finally i asked for someone's help (i felt like a child asking how to vote...) and they said "o, sorry. our bad" that card was broken or something to that effect.
alright so take 2 for card went something like this: put card into slot ( the guy told me to act like it was an ATM card) so i put it in and rapidly brought it back out. Nope, didn't work. apparently i had to leave it in. you don't leave ATM cards in the machine!!! good heavens why didn't you just tell to push it in all the way and leave it there So the guy had to put it in for me.
Then i voted and the guy asked if it was my first time voting (was it really that obvious?!?! :P) and i said "yep, i'm a changed women." (really that's what i said) and he gave me not one, but TWO i voted stickers!!! what a lucky girl i am!! :D one's in my journal.
So my first voting experience was an adventure! I can't wait to see will happen in November when i go vote! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment