Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day!!!

Father's day!!
Top Ten reasons why I love my dad:

(how can i pick just ten?!? i dunno, we will see what happens. ;) )

10- his inability to say the word "aluminum". (i had to use this one!!)
9- His mad skillz at killing spiders and all creeping things that creepeth on the earth (okay, just the ones in my house... but still!).
8- that he has a stash of peanut M & M's in his filing cabinet.
7- He won't give in to anything when it's important to him.
6- that he takes me on daddy/daughter dates.
5- He helps me follow my dreams and never doubts my abilities and has more faith in me than i do.
4- he's the peace maker. i've never heard him yell, he's never been the one to start any argument, and he always is the one to end them.
3- His worthiness to hold the priesthood and to give me Father's Blessings whenever i need them.
2- He takes time to get to know me. Even if i don't tell him everything about my life i know he is willing to listen to everything that i have to say. no matter what.

AND....
#1- He loves me. Because he chose to and didn't have to.

Even though he's only been in my life for 9 years my siblings and I are the luckiest kids in the world. I've seriously been blessed with the best daddy in the world! Everyone should be jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment